The Materials of Mid2 Mathematics years 7 SEMESTER 1 Academic Year 2010/2011
There are 40 items, consist of :
1. Simplifying Algebraic expression
2. Substitution the value of variable into the formula of algebraic expression
3. Presenting the LIOV from the verbal expression ( 2 items)
4. Determining the solution of LIOV if the the LIOV presented by fraction
5. Determining the solution of LIOV if the the LIOV presented by bracket.
6. Determining the solution of LIOV if the the LIOV contain variable in both side
7. Determining the solution of LIOV if the the LIOV presented by perimeter of rectangle.
8. Finding the equivalent inequality.
9. Determining the solution of LEOV in notation set
10. Determining the solution of LEOV in number line
11. Determining the solution of LEOV in list of members (2 items)
12. LIOV in verbal expression(4 items)
13. LEOV in verbal expression
14. The relation between : Profit/Loss and BP, SP
15. Determining the trader got (profit or loss) if the BP and SP are known
16. Determining the trader’s profit if the BP and SP are known.
17. Determining the SP if the BP and percentage of profit are known.
18. Determining the BP if the SP and percentage of loss are known.
19. Determining the SP if the BP and percentage of loss are known.
20. Determining the Discount price(harga sesuadah discount) if OP and percentage of discount are known
21. Determining the Amount of money after saving for n month if the Saving money and the interest are known(2 items)
22. Determining the profit if the SP, Gross, Tare are known.
23. Making the simplest proportion
24. Determining the equivalent proportion if a: b = m: n, and b:c = x : y, so a : b : c = ….?
25. The direct proportion in daily life (map, models, people and water needed)
26. The Inverse proportion in daily life ( velocity and time, people and the days needed in project)
Learn more and study hard, I am sure you will success .